Specialty Stain Removal
Deep Cleaning, Fast Drying.
Only Chem-Dry offers a carbonating-cleaning process that will have your upholstery sparkling clean and dry in three to four hours instead of one to two days.
Chem-Dry uses less water than other processes, minimizing drying time and reducing the chance of mold, mildew, and bacteria growth. Millions of tiny effervescent bubbles burst dirt and stains from your upholstery fabrics, lifting them to the surface where they are thoroughly extracted. Chem-Dry’s safe, non-toxic solutions actually help your fabrics stay clean longer.
Chem-Dry Offers Unique Advantages
- Safe for all kinds of upholstery, including some of the ﬁnest natural ﬁbers and the hardiest synthetics.
- Safe for children and pets.
- A money saver because Chem-Dry leaves no dirt-attracting residues which can prematurely resoil your upholstery.
- Great for auto interiors, boat interiors, ofﬁce dividers or any upholstered item!
- Chem-Dry's Fabric Protector protects your upholstery by forming a water and oil repellent barrier on the surface of your upholstery material.
Fabric Protection also Available
Fortify your furniture’s ability to stand up to life’s unexpected messes by protecting it with Chem-Dry’s Fabric Protector. A small investment in this invisible shield will add great value in the long run.
Don’t wait another day. Have your furniture deep cleaned with Chem-Dry and your family will enjoy a fresher, cleaner home.
*Based on studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry’s HCE (Hot Carbonating Extraction), P.U.R.T. (Pet Urine Removal Treatment), Granite Countertop Renewal, and Tile, Stone & Grout cleaning processes. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. Pet odor results based on testing with the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine. Pet urine bacteria results based on Chem-Dry’s HCE cleaning process and a sanitizer, combined with P.U.R.T. All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple tests.